Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Winging It

Today I was on one of our local shows called Winging it Buffalo Style.  It is a morning show that covers lifestyle and entertainment topics that take place in Western New York.  I did an interview with them about Wings Flight of Hope.  Joe asked me if I was available to do it with him and of course I told him yes.  I help him out whenever I can.

It was really fun to do.  They taped us a little and asked each of us questions.  I am amazed at how much progress I have made with my stage fright.  Ten months ago I was so nervous when I did that speech in front of all those people at the Wings Flight fundraiser.  I guess the more I do these like these the easier it gets.  I am happy for that though because that is something I have always wanted to get over.  Just another way Wings Flight has helped me.  If you are interested here is the interview.  Also here is Wings Flight's facebook page and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment