Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Home for a Rest

Well I am finally home.  We decided it didn't make sense to come home on Monday and do IV's for two days.  It would have been too much of a hassle.  I would have to get the meds delivered, pay all the medicine co-pays and then arrange for a nurse to come out to de-access the port when I was done.  So I didn't mind staying just two more days to avoid all of that.

I had PFT's yesterday and they were 27.  A small improvement from when I came in.  It isn't a lot but as long as I can hold on to what I have....that is the most important thing. Right now I am still pretty tired and weak, but I feel better when it comes to the coughing. I am going to take it easy the next couple of days because we are going camping this weekend.  I am excited.  Jay, Erika, Kelly and I are going to go to Chenango Valley State Park near Binghamton, NY.  I chose to go out there because it is only three hours from NYC.  If I get the call while out there we will be able to jump in the car and go.  I have to plan everything as if I am going to get the call.  I got a two room cabin with a bathroom.  We are all able to get away for awhile, but still have some comforts.  I am not good at rustic camping.  I need my electricity, oxygen dependent or not! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment