Monday, May 21, 2012

Approved for Listing

I got the phone call on Friday that I have been approved for a lung transplant!  I am not on the active calling list yet.  I wanted to wait and make the announcement when that happened, but it is taking a little while and I wanted to let you all know.  They are still awaiting financial approval.  When that happens I will get a call and have to give them a few numbers where I can be reached.  This is for when the lungs come in. They no longer use pagers if the person has a cell phone.  I was just told to keep it on, charged and with me at all times.  Right now I am in the process of getting setup with some organizations to fly me over to NYC when the call comes in.  I have a window of time to get there (which I am not sure exactly what that time is yet) so I am working on those arrangements. I will post again when I find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment