Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We Will Rock You (They sure did...)

Yesterday was a lot of fun!  We had tickets to the Sabres game and Jason was away for business so I took Bobby.  I love going to Sabres games even if they are doing horrible this year.  We got the hand out sheets and saw their record was 45 losses to 19 wins.  I knew they were bad this year but come on.  When I saw these numbers all I could do was shack my head.  The first period was decent and I started out  a little optimistic.  However, this game was no different than the others they have played all season. It was pathetic.  They can’t pass, they skate slow and it didn’t even seem like they wanted to be playing.  That was disappointing, but we still had a good time.  I got this picture of us of during the game which was no easy feat.  I had to coax him into taking this picture with me.  “I don’t like pictures sister.” That is when I told him too bad and made him take one with me.  Well technically three.  I wasn’t happy with the first two that came out.  Haha

Back tracking a little bit; last Wednesday I went to my neurologist appointment.  Thankfully they were really nice to me.  I have not missed an appointment before so they didn’t charge me the no show fee.  The appointment was a quick follow up and then I headed out to A.C. Moore to see if there were any deals due to the going out of business sale.  There was not anything great at all.  I was not impressed.  Everything was picked over and it was only 40% off.  I didn’t get anything big because you can get 50% off one item with a coupon every day.  It was nice for the small stuff though.  I got a few things for scrapbooking and that was all.  I really can’t wait until I can get into that again.  Once I am caught up on my other projects I am going to start on scrap booking again.

On the 7th I started a thing called oil pulling.  I take one teaspoon of organic coconut oil and swish it in my mouth for twenty minutes.  It sounds disgusting, but it is not hard to do at all.  The first time I did it I was a little grossed out until the oil melted.  Once it melted though I was fine.  The twenty minutes go by so fast because I do it while I am doing other things in the morning.  I do while I shower, get ready or I am cleaning.  I saw it on Facebook and people are saying it helps with a lot of things.  I always take things I see on the internet with a grain of salt, but why not?  It is not going to hurt me to give it a try.  The article claims that doing this helps with teeth whitening, clears sinuses, clears up your face, and some say it even helps with cavities.  I am not sure if it really does any of these things, but I wanted to give it a try.  I am not going to do this in place of brushing my teeth because although some people claim it is enough I don’t feel comfortable doing that.  Also after I swish it around I don’t like the feeling it leaves in my mouth.  It is not a bad taste or anything, just an annoying thickness.  I am going to see if this does any of the things it claims and I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment