Friday, June 17, 2016

It's Been a Long Time

Wow!  It really has been a long time since I have had a chance to post anything.  I see I was posting sparingly towards the end there and then just stopped.  Well that is due to a lot of things.  The start of that was due to the fact that I was feeling great and had so much time to make up.  We were going places and doing things, I was never sitting still.  I barely had time to watch TV let alone type on a computer.  I do apologize to those who were following me.  I do plan on blogging more now that I have more time.   Wait until I catch you all up on this last year and a half.  It is crazy how much has changed.

For starters I am no longer working for GEICO.  Why?  Well that is a long story and one I will have to tell another day.  I am getting married!  And we are in the process of moving.  In the next couple days I will fill you all in on everything.  I wanted to let you know I was back.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment