Saturday, August 6, 2011

Start Me Up

I went to the Dr's and the PICC line is out. My PFT's went up to 35. So it was worth it to go one more week. I am not going to lie, I am not overly thrilled with being at 35 after a round of antibiotics, but I guess that is where I am at right now. Hopefully I won't have to go back in for awhile and the plus to that is when I do go back in I won't need a PICC line. :) Having this port is going to make that much easier for me.

So I made appointments for all my radiology related tests. Three will be done next Wednesday and then the other two are made for Friday the 19th. I am then going to make an appointment with my primary doctor for the chicken pox vaccine and also to ask her which cardiologist I should go to for the other tests, including the one I am a little nervous about, the right heart catheterization. I don't really know what it entails. It might be easy and no big deal, but I don't know.. something about it makes me nervous. I just have to relax and do one thing at a time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment